In this episode, Megan talks about Facebook and Pinterest ads and how to manage them.
Two Schools of Thought on Advertising:
1. Spend money to make money.
2. Don’t need ads if you got time.
Facebook Ads are good for learning.
– Pay for traffic to your website rather than to your fan page.
– Create ads to engage audience on your fan page.
– Import your mailing list into your fan page.
– Pay for traffic to your website.
– Figure out the ultimate time that people are repinning
– Keyword Planning Tool
Run your ads to a freebie, don’t run it into a product.
30 Days to a Better Business Challenge
No Comments Yet