I have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday (as I'm sure many of you do). As an entrepreneur, I'm not a fan of the pressure to utilize it. As a consumer, I am a happy participant.
That said, I really try to stick to the things that will help me grow my business the most through apps and tools I already use. So while I don't buy a lot of stuff, I do end up dropping a significant chunk of change to get the most value.
What've I purchased this year to help grow my business? Let's discuss:
- Depositphotos on Appsumo – I love this deal for the access to stock photos. The deal is offered in packs of 100 photos or vectors and the credits don't expire. I've found it to be great for things like marketing materials or social media posts.
- WPMUDev – They're the repository of WordPress plugins that helps me keep my sites fast and grow my marketing. They're running a deal for 60% off their agency plan (which is normally $990). Considering I was already paying $49/month (or $588 per year) this already saves me almost $200!
- CartFlows – CartFlows is one of my favorite plugins for Woocommerce. They're essentially a ThriveCart-style plugin for WordPress and offer amazing capabilities for bumps, cross-sells, up- or down- selling, and more. They've now released a single site license for only $199 and you can get 20% off of that this weekend.
- Elementor – The majority of my WordPress sites are built using Elementor so I happily jumped at their deal. They're offering 25% off upgrades (including moving from free to pro)
- TubeBuddy – I currently have a trial of their Legend license for my YouTube channel and I am OBSESSED with the data it provides me so I'm putting down the old Amex and taking advantage of their Black Friday deal: 25% off monthly prices OR 40% off yearly licenses for life. (I'm going for the yearly)
What are you getting this year for Black Friday weekend? Leave a comment and lemme know!